Provide Advanced Resuscitation HLTAID007
IF PAID ONLINE – SPECIAL $160.00
IF PAID AT THE DOOR – FULL PRICE $170.00
Advanced Resuscitation Melbourne 4 Hours including breaks
- This training is approved by the Australian Skills and Quality Authority (ASQA)
- The Advanced First Aid Course Melbourne is held at Training Aid’s MELBOURNE campus – Level 1, Illoura Plaza, 424 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004
Group bookings for Advanced Resuscitation Melbourne can be organised to be held either within our training centres, or a location you choose.
For more information, contact us on either 1300 2 ENROL (1300 2 36 765) or our head office on 02 9011 7911.
- Students who pass all components of this training, will be awarded a Provide Advanced Resuscitation HLTAID007 Statement of Attainment. Provide Advanced Resuscitation is a National accreditation and is valid for one year.
IMPORTANT: THERE IS AN ONLINE PRE STUDY COMPONENT FOR THIS COURSE WHICH MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO TRAINING.
- Once registration has been submitted, a confirmation email will be sent containing a link to the online prestudy. Students must complete this prestudy prior to training. If the prestudy is not completed before the scheduled training day, STUDENTS WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY TO THE COURSE.
- Trainers must sight participant’s current Apply First Aid HLTFA311C, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) HLTCPR211A or Provide Emergency Life Support HLTFA211A certificate must be supplied upon enrolment. Other acceptable certificates are: Provide CPR HLTAID001, Provide First Aid HLTAID003 or Provide Advanced Resuscitation HLTAID007
or equivalent accredited certificate before they will be allowed to take part in this training.
- Provide Advanced Resuscitation is a half day course, including breaks.
- Face to face instruction, role plays and equipment demonstrations, are all used to facilitate the instruction of this course. Only Students, who competently pass the practical component, theory workbook and multiple choice assessments, will successfully complete their training.
- To pass all the units of this course, participants must complete practical demonstrations and mannequin role playing. Students are required to wear comfortable, loose clothing which will allow full movement for these demonstrations.
Full course details are available on the course description PDF.
- Participants must show Instructors one form of a valid photo ID before they will be allowed to enter course. Photo IDs can include a Passport, Driver’s License, Student Card or Proof Of Age Card.
- It is a course requirement that all students arrive 20 minutes prior to the scheduled start time, to allow for necessary paperwork to be completed.
- Participants will not be admitted to the training if they are over 20 minutes late.
- Standard English and Numeracy skills are needed to successfully complete all components of this course. Trainers reserve the right refuse anyone who doesn’t meet the required level of English and Numeracy skills.
- All participants are able to access Language, Literacy and Numeracy tests from Edway Training, to assess if they have the skills required to successfully complete the course.
Who Needs Advanced Resuscitation Melbourne Accreditation?
Provide Advanced Resuscitation Training’s main focus is upkeep and use of oxygen and defibrillation equipment during in an emergency. Therefore, this accreditation is vital for anyone in an accident or incident first responder role who may be required to use more complex resuscitation equipment.
Roles within the general public and workplace can include;
- Construction Industry First Aiders
- Aged Care Staff
- Child Care First Aiders
- Hi-Risk Industry First Aid Staff
- Incident And Accident Responders
- Airport First Aid Staff
- Shopping Centre Staff
- Education First Aiders
- Recreational Activity Leaders
Advanced Resuscitation Course Melbourne Training
Participants will be trained in the appropriate use and upkeep of the oxygen and defibrillation equipment used when emergency resuscitation is required, and supporting advanced CPR processes.
Training units include;
- Resuscitation techniques – including face mask
- Oxygen administration
- Oxygen safety
- Oxygen Kit maintenance
- Oropharyngeal airway
- Suction equipment
- Mechanical Resuscitation
- Legal responsibilities
ONLINE SPECIAL – $160.00
Pay when booking online to receive the discounted price. Payment Method: VISA and MASTERCARD payments are accepted (0% surcharge fee).
PAYMENT AT THE DOOR – $170.00
Payment Methods: Cash, VISA and MASTERCARD payments (2% surcharge fee) are accepted.
INVOICE – $170.00
This payment method ONLY applies to companies and employment agencies. A valid Purchase Order / Authority to Invoice MUST be submitted prior to the day of training. For more information, please refer to the ‘Invoice Payment Procedure’ section of the confirmation email.
Upcoming Course Dates
Book a course by clicking on a preferred date and campus listed on the calendar below. Registration can be completed by filling out the form on the following pop-up page.
You will be sent a confirmation email once your registration has been submitted.