CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS Requirements In The Construction Industry is an instructor/trainer specific course. This course is designed for instructors/trainers who need to update their accreditation prior to conducting the revised White Card Course (CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare To Work Safely In The Construction Industry).
$280 – PRE-PAYMENT IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO TRAINING
The CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare To Work Safely In The Construction Industry (White Card) Course supersedes CPCCOHS1001A – Work Safely In The Construction Industry (White Card Course).
From late 2017, all instructors and trainers will be using CPCCWHS1001 Prepare To Work Safely In The Construction Industry for their lesson plans, and will be expected to have their CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS Requirements In The Construction Industry, or equivalent accreditation.
- The course is run by Edway Training (RTO No 91401) and is accredited by Australian Skills and Quality Authority (ASQA)
CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS Requirements In The Construction Industry covers all the basic OHS issues associated within a range of construction industry sectors, including:
- Recognising and evaluating risks within Construction Industries workplaces
- Recognising and evaluating all hazardous worksite substances and materials found on Construction worksites
- Identifying possible dangers and ensuring worksite safety procedures are put into place
- Safe workplace practices
- Appropriate emergency procedures and responses
*not included are training for roles which require specific licenses, such as Asbestos Removal
More information about the new CPCCWHS1001 Apply OHS Requirements In The Construction (White Card) training are found here.
Apply OHS Requirements In The Construction Industry course details
- This is an online course only – all work is completed via your home computer.
- The training is self-directed, and each participant can work at their own pace.
- Online training methods include – interpreting a situation, then providing the correct responses in a variety of computer-generated formats.
- Further assessment is carried out via written response to provided questions
- Participants who have successfully completed all units of competence will receive an email confirming accreditation. This can be used as proof of certification. A hard copy of a statement of attainment will also be forwarded to the nominated address via postal services.
Roles Requiring CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS Requirements In The Construction Industry
As previously mentioned this is a trainer/instructor specific course. All trainers/instructors are required to have CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS Requirements In The Construction Industry, or equivalent accreditation to be able to instruct White Card courses.
CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS Requirements In The Construction Industry (White Card) trainer/instructor
Only VISA AND MASTERCARD (0% surcharge fee) payment is accepted online.
* Terms & Conditions apply.
Enrolling for this course can be made online, or via the any of our contact numbers, previously mentioned