Price – Online special $45, full price $50
Duration – 3 Hours
Upon Completion – Upon successful completion of all practical competencies of this course, as well as passing a written exam to ascertain theoretical knowledge, participants will receive a fully Accredited and nationally recognised Statement of Attainment in HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation valid for 12 months.
- Provide CPR Training Melbourne is a three-hour course.
- Training includes face to face instruction, demonstrations and mannequin role playing. After students have participated in the practical components of the course, they will be assessed by a multiple choice test. If students do not achieve a competent mark, they can re-enrol to take the course again with full fee payments.
- Provide CPR courses Melbourne includes a component of class participation, so students are expected to wear comfortable, loose clothing
- All participants are expected to show one form of photo identification – these can include a Passport, Driver’s License, Student Card or Proof Of Age Card. If a valid form of ID is not sighted by instructors, students will be refused entry to the course.
- All students are expected to arrive at least 15 minutes before the course is due to begin. This allows instructors time to finalise all necessary paperwork and registration can be confirmed.
- Anyone who arrives over 20 minutes late will be not be allowed to attend the course.
- To successfully complete all assessments, students need to have good English Literacy and Numeracy skills. If student’s skills are not up to the expected standard, instructors have the right to refuse admission to the course. Edway Training have Language, Literacy and Numeracy tests available to assess if you have the appropriate skills to pass the course.
Which Jobs Require a CPR Accreditation?
There is a diverse range of occupations that expect employees to be familiar with CPR practices
Some areas of employment include:
- Construction First Aiders
- Aged Care Workers
- Company First Aiders
- Child Care Personnel
- Hi-Risk Industry Workers
- First Responders
- Project Managers
- Education Staff
- Recreational Leaders
Workplace First Aiders, and volunteers, parents, or grandparents, may be called on to practise Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation in an emergency situation.
CPR is a set of skills which can be of use, not only in the workplace but also within the general community.
Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training
Students will be trained in all basic CPR processes. These skills include:
- Use Of DRSABCD Action Plan
- Monitoring Vital Signs
- First Responder CPR
- Casualty Management
- Risk Minimisation
ONLINE SPECIAL $45.00
Pay when booking online to receive the discounted price.
Payment Method: VISA and MASTERCARD payments are accepted (0% surcharge fee).
PAYMENT AT THE DOOR $50.00
Payment Methods: Cash and Card (VISA, MasterCard and EFTPOS) payments are accepted. All card payments incur a 2% surcharge fee.
This payment method ONLY applies to companies and employment agencies.
A valid Purchase Order / Authority to Invoice MUST be submitted prior to the day of training.
For more information, please refer to the ‘Invoice Payment Procedure’ section of the confirmation email.
* Terms & Conditions apply.
Find a list of course dates on the Calendar below.
To book a course;
1. Click on the required date at your preferred campus
2. When a pop-up form appears, fill in your details and press ‘submit’
3. Once we have received this form, we will complete your registration
4. A Confirmation Registration email, including course details, will be sent back to you from our partner company Edway Training.
Provide CPR Training Locations
SUNSHINE – 2 Hampton Avenue, Sunshine VIC 3020
Group Booking – Training at your choice of venue Australia-wide – Enquire Now.