Training Aid Australia ensures that students have access to a fair and equitable process in dealing with appeals and provide an avenue for candidates to appeal against a decision which may affect their progress and final assessment outcome.
The Procedure a Candidate Should Follow is
- Discuss the matter with the trainer/assessor at the time of incident
- If the matter cannot be resolved at the time, the student should speak to the trainer/assessor after the course requesting follow up actions
- The student must submit a written letter to Training Aid Australia outlining the details of the appeal
- The student may request that the assessment outcome be reviewed by another assessor or that they are offered the opportunity to be re-assessed at another time
Training Aid Australia Pty Ltd will
- Supply a written response to the student within 20 working days of receiving the letter
- If applicable, offer the student a path for re-assessment
- Record the appeal outcome and re-assessment result
The Policies and Procedures Ensure that
- Each appeal is dealt with in a fair and equitable manner
- Each appeal and its outcome are recorded in writing
- Each student has an opportunity to formally present his or her case and is given a written statement of the outcome, including reasons for the decision
If you have any queries, please contact Training Aid Australia for further information.