White Card Sydney
Construction Induction training course (also known as the White Card or Green Card training) covers basic Work Health and Safety (WHS) information and provides participants with the knowledge about legislation, construction hazards and control measures, WHS communication and reporting processes and incident response procedures.
It is a mandatory legal requirement for all persons involved in the construction industry.
ATTENTION ALL CLASS ATTENDANTS: According to the government, state and ASQA guidelines, Training Aid Australia remains open. Please refer to the booking calendar for the latest schedule.
COVID-19 Action plan
In line with the federal government’s quarantine plan, we have changed our operations:
- We have increased sanitizing of all surfaces and classrooms
- We have reduced the number of students in each class to be in line with the government’s requirements
- Anyone with signs of infection is refused entry into the classroom
- We are keeping our operations going at a significantly decreased capacity to allow our clients and students to get qualifications to start work during and straight after this crisis passes
We remind all the participants to follow health guidelines:
- Stay home if you feel unwell or recently visited (14 days) areas where COVID-19 is spreading
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance
- Follow the directions of your local health authority
We appreciate your support during these difficult times for our country and the world.
Booked and Paid online: $120
(price includes cost of Safe Work NSW card)