White Card Sydney
Construction Induction Training Course
Construction Induction training course (also known as the White Card or Green Card training) covers basic Work Health and Safety (WHS) information and provides participants with the knowledge about legislation, construction hazards and control measures, WHS communication and reporting processes and incident response procedures.
All people working and involved in the construction industry are obligated to go through this training.
ATTENTION ALL COURSE GOERS: Training Aid Australia is still open!
Increased Hygiene And Safety Measures In Light Of COVID-19
In adhering to relevant authority’s COVID-19, Training Aid Australia has the following hygiene and safety measures in place.
- We are operating minimal capacity, with only the people that are necessary for each operation being present.
- Only a certain number of students are allowed in each class.
- Clients, teachers, lecturers and students are denied entry into our premises if they show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19
- There are efficient and hygienic sanitisation processes in place
We urge all students, teachers and clients to take the following guidelines seriously:
- Stay up to date with the directions provided by the government and other local health authorities.
- If you feel sick, it is best that you self-isolate and stay at home.
- If you display any COVID-19 symptoms, you should get in touch with your doctor.
Booked and Paid online: $120
(price includes cost of Safe Work NSW card)