Control Traffic with Stop-Slow Bat RIIWHS205D
Traffic Control Melbourne
ONLINE SPECIAL $200.00
PAYMENT AT THE DOOR $220.00
This course runs 8 hours, breaks included
- The training is conducted by our Melbourne partner company, EdwayTraining (RTO No 91401
- Edway’s Control Traffic with Stop-Slow Bat RIIWHS205D is approved by Australian Skills and Quality Authority (ASQA)
- Traffic Control Melbourne is held at these premises:
SUNSHINE 2 Hampton Avenue, Sunshine VIC 3020
HALLAM 2/35 Rimfire Drive, Hallam VIC 3803
For more information, contact us on either 1300 2 ENROL (1300 2 36 765) Sydney, or 1300 663 350 Melbourne.
- After all units of this course have been successfully completed, participants will be awarded the Control Traffic with Stop-Slow Bat RIIWHS205D Statement of Attainment. This is a National Certification which is valid for three years. After the three years have passed a refresher course will need to be taken by those wishing to keep working in this area.
- Traffic Control Melbourne is a full day course, including breaks.
- Traffic Control training uses face-to-face instruction reinforced with PowerPoint, Video and Role Play Activities. Training concludes with a theory component which must be successfully completed to pass. All students who do not reach the required standard will not be awarded certification, and will not be refunded fees which have been paid.
- There is a practical (role-play) component to this course which must be passed for students to achieve Control Traffic with Stop-Slow Bat RIIWHS205D Therefore all participants are required to wear loose clothing which enables full movement, and closed-in shoes.
Full course details are available on the course description PDF
ALL STUDENTS WHO DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TRAINING
- Participants who enrol in this course need to provide instructors with one of the following forms of photo ID – an Australian Passport, Driver’s License, Student Card or Proof of Age Card.
- All those who have enrolled need to be present at least 15 minutes before the course is due to begin, so instructors can fill out required paperwork. Any students who are over 20 minutes late will not be allowed to participate in the training.
- Students must have competent English and Numeracy skills to participate in this course. Edway Trainers have the right to refuse entry to anyone whose skills are not up to the ability required.
- Edway Training has Language, Literacy and Numeracy tests available for students, to assess if their skills meet the required standards for successful completion of this course.
Who Needs Traffic Control Melbourne Certification?
Control Traffic with Stop-Slow Bat RIIWHS205D certification is essential for anyone who is working controlling traffic with a stop-slow sign.
Traffic controllers are required to carry their Control Traffic with Stop-Slow Bat RIIWHS205D card with them at all times. The card can be shown to WorkSafe personnel, VicRoads officers, Authorised Municipal Council Representatives, Senior Worksite staff and Police Officers, as proof the Traffic Controller is qualified.
Qualified Traffic Controllers are required within a large range of industries such as:
- Construction worksites
- Road construction worksites
- Power lines maintenance groups
- Large transport companies
- Warehouses which have transport vehicles entering and leaving
- Anywhere worksites could require stopping passing traffic on public roads.
Traffic Control Melbourne Course
Control Traffic with Stop-Slow Bat RIIWHS205D training focuses on safe and efficient control of traffic. Particular emphasis is placed on workplace health and safety, and what particular risks and hazards which could be faced by a qualified Traffic Controller.
Training units include:
- Safe work practices
- Site preparation
- Risk and hazard assessment
- Risk and hazard minimisation
- Driver communication techniques
- Team communication techniques
- Appropriate radio communications
- Traffic signal/sign compliance
- Minimising traffic disruption
- Emergency situations
- Site clean-up
- Legal responsibilities
ONLINE SPECIAL $200.00
Pay when booking online to receive the discounted price. Payment Method: VISA and MASTERCARD payments are accepted (0% surcharge fee).
PAYMENT AT THE DOOR $220.00
Payment Methods: Cash, VISA and MASTERCARD payments (2% surcharge fee) are accepted.
This payment method ONLY applies to companies and employment agencies. A valid Purchase Order / Authority to Invoice MUST be submitted prior to the day of training. For more information, please refer to the ‘Invoice Payment Procedure’ section of the confirmation email.
Upcoming Course Dates
Enrolling in our Traffic Control Melbourne training is easy. Just click onto a preferred date and campus listed on the calendar below. Registration can be completed by filling out the pop-up form which will appear.
Our partner company Edway Training will forward you a confirmation email once your form has been submitted