Human Resource (HR) course Sydney from $1,200
Six (6) half day sessions conducted in our Sydney CBD office
Students have two options when enrolling into this course. They can complete a”Get Skilled” program or they can complete the “Get Certified” program.
GET SKILLED = this program offers students the opportunity to participate in all the learning sessions together with activities, discussions and research to best develop their knowledge & skills in a Human Resource capacity. You have the option to complete some assessments and get feedback to reinforce your learning. At the end of your learning program, you’ll be issued with a Training Aid Australia GET SKILLED Certificate of Completion.
GET CERTIFIED = this program includes all the “GET SKILLED” components, then has added assessments for the opportunity to obtain an Australian Nationally Recognised Qualification – BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources (HR).
Register your interest in this course by completing the below information and a student support officer will contact you to discuss your preferred program.
Program & Dates
The six half day Human Resource sessions are conducted from 3pm until 7pm.
- Human Resource – 6 x Thursday afternoons starting in May 2016. Intake closes on 1st March 2016.
- Human Resource – 6 x Wednesday afternoons starting in October 2016. Intake closes on 1st August 2016.
- Human Resource – 6 x Thursday afternoons starting in May 2017. Intake closes on 1st March 2017.
The below table covers the Human Resource program topics and the subject areas which we will cover in the six sessions.
|Topic areas covered in this program||Specific subject areas addressed|
|Establish effective Human Resource Practice||Lead effective workplace relationships
Monitor and maintain records in an online environment
Implement workplace information system
|Developing, managing and supporting human capital||Develop team and individuals
Support performance management processes
Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
|Legislation and the HR professional in the workplace||Support employee and industrial relations procedures
Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
|Measuring Human Resources outcomes and effectiveness||Review human resource functions
Identify and apply risk management processes
Course Features & Benefits
This Human Resources program offers two options for enrolment and the features of each can be seen as:
The best way to determine which program is best for you, is to consider some of the following:
- Do you only require a program which will provide you with knowledge and skills to take back to the workplace = GET SKILLED
- Do you have limited time to complete assessments due to personal commitments, work or family = GET SKILLED
- Does your workplace need you to get a nationally recognised certificate = GET CERTIFIED
- Do you want a certificate which is recognised in all workplaces around Australia in case you move jobs = GET CERTIFIED
This course is suitable for people working in a range of human resources management positions. Job roles could include HR assistant, HR coordinators, HR administrator and payroll officer.
Smaller business may require HR to work across all areas of the HR functions, larger businesses may have HR representatives working in one specific role.
Register your Interest in this Course