Leadership & Management Level 2 course – study anywhere from $590
This is a distance online learning program which students can enrol into at any time. The program is designed to allow students to study anywhere. There are hard copy materials that go with this program which we will supply and you will need an internet connection to start this course today.
When considering this program, students have two options. They can complete a “Get Skilled” program or they can complete the “Get Certified” program.
GET SKILLED = this program offers students the opportunity to participate in all the learning activities, develop knowledge, learn the skills within this program. You have the option to complete assessments and get feedback to reinforce your learning. At the end of your learning program, you’ll be issued with a Training Aid Australia GET SKILLED Certificate of Completion.
GET CERTIFIED = this program includes all the “GET SKILLED” components, then has required assessments for the opportunity to obtain an Australian Nationally Recognised Qualification – BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management.
If you are interested in the GET SKILLED program, please register your interest and we will contact you as soon as the program is available (due completion date is December 2015).
If you are interested in the GET CERTIFIED program, then register your interest by submitting the form below and a student support officer will contact you to discuss your preferred program.
The below table covers the Leadership and Management Level 2 program topics and the subject areas which will be covered.
|Topic area||Specific subject areas addressed|
|Leadership in Action||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
Develop and use emotional intelligence
Communicate with influence
|Recruitment & Managing an Effective Workforce||Lead and manage team effectiveness
Manage people performance
Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
Manage diversity in the workplace
|Identifying, Understanding, and Mitigating Excessive Operational Risks||Ensure a safe workplace
|Putting Management to Work||Manage quality customer service
Manage operational plan
Facilitate continuous improvement
Course Features & Benefits
This program offers two options for enrolment and the features of each of the enrolment options can be seen as:
The best way to determine which program is best for you, is to consider some of the following:
- Are you looking for a program which will provide you with knowledge and skills to take back to the workplace = GET SKILLED
- Are you after a course which covers Australian workplace practices so you can implement them in your workplace = GET SKILLED
- Do you have limited time to complete assessments due to personal commitments, work or family = GET SKILLED
- Are you motivated to complete assessment activities so that you can be recognised across Australia as having completed a nationally accredited
course = GET CERTIFIED
- Does your workplace need you to get a nationally recognised certificate = GET CERTIFIED
This course is suitable for people who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise
and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload
of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
Students will require access to the following resources to complete this course:
- Internet connection for online secure learner portal
- Access to a printer, if printing assessments
Language, Literacy & Numeracy Requirements
This course requires that students have some foundational LLN skills. For full details, please refer to the Course Description PDF.
Payment Options & Full Course Details
For the full details about this course, view the Course Description PDF.
If you fill in the form below we will email you the Certificate in Leadership Management Description.
Get Started on your Training
Call now to book on 02 9011 7911 or email email@example.com.
Other Training Courses
Training Aid Australia provides other training courses for the Business Management and Safety Industry including:
- Leadership Management Level 1 Sydney (leadership and developing teams)
- Leadership Management Level 1 Study Anywhere(leadership and developing teams)
- Leadership Management Level 2 Sydney (recruitment and operational risks)
- WHS Training Sydney (compliance and processes)
For more information about these courses, please feel free to contact us.