Leadership & Management Level 2 course Sydney from $1,200
Six (6) half day sessions conducted in our Sydney CBD office
Students have two options when enrolling into this course. They can complete a”Get Skilled” program or they can complete the “Get Certified” program.
GET SKILLED = this program offers students the opportunity to participate in all the learning sessions together with activities, discussions and research to best develop their knowledge & skills in a Leadership and Management capacity. You have the option to complete some assessments and get feedback to reinforce your learning. At the end of your learning program, you’ll be issued with a Training Aid Australia GET SKILLED Certificate of Completion.
GET CERTIFIED = this program includes all the “GET SKILLED” components, then has added assessments for the opportunity to obtain an Australian Nationally Recognised Qualification – BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management.
Register your interest in this course by completing the below information and a student support officer will contact you to discuss your preferred program.
Program & Dates
The six half day Leadership & Management Level 2 sessions are conducted from 3pm until 7pm.
- Leadership & Management Level 2 – 6 x Thursday afternoons starting in February 2016. Intake closes on 1st December 2015.
- Leadership & Management Level 2 – 6 x Wednesday afternoons starting in August 2016. Intake closes on 1st June 2016.
- Leadership & Management Level 2 – 6 x Thursday afternoons starting in February 2017. Intake closes on 1st December 2016.
The below table covers the Leadership & Management Level 2 program topics and the subject areas which we will cover in the six sessions.
|Topic areas covered in this program||Specific subject areas addressed|
|Leadership in Action||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
Develop and use emotional intelligence
Communicate with influence
|Recruitment & Managing an Effective Workforce||Lead and manage team effectiveness
Manage people performance
Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
Manage diversity in the workplace
|Identifying, Understanding, and Mitigating Excessive Operational Risks||Ensure a safe workplace
|Putting Management to Work||Manage quality customer service
Manage operational plan
Facilitate continuous improvement
Course Features & Benefits
This Leadership and Management Level 2 program offers two options for enrolment and the features of each can be seen as:
The best way to determine which program is best for you, is to consider some of the following:
- Do you only require a program which will provide you with knowledge and skills to take back to the workplace = GET SKILLED
- Do you have limited time to complete assessments due to personal commitments, work or family = GET SKILLED
- Does your workplace need you to get a nationally recognised certificate = GET CERTIFIED
- Do you want a certificate which is recognised in all workplaces around Australia in case you move jobs = GET CERTIFIED
This course is suitable for people who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
Students will require access to the following resources to complete this course:
- Computer, if completing assessments electronically
- Internet connection, if using online secure learner portal
- Access to a printer, if printing assessments
Not all applicants will be accepted into this program. We have limited seats available and after you have ‘registered your interest’ for the program, we will notify you if you have been accepted into the program.
This course requires that students have some foundational LLN skills. For full details, please refer to the Course Description PDF.
Payment Options & Full Course Details
For the full details about this course, view the Course Description PDF.
If you fill in the form below, we will email you the Certificate in Leadership Management Description.
Sydney Training Centre Location
Suite 105A, Level 1, 100 William Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Ph: 9011 7911 | Fax: 9235 1166 | Contact Us
Conveniently located, our training centre gives students access to a range of transport options.
Other Training Courses
Training Aid Australia provides other training courses for the Business Management and Safety Industry including:
- Leadership Management Level 1 Sydney (leadership and developing teams)
- Leadership Management Level 1 Study Anywhere(leadership and developing teams)
- Leadership Management Level 2 Study Anywhere (recruitment and operational risks)
- WHS Training Sydney (compliance and processes)
For more information about these courses, please feel free to contact us.