Work Health & Safety (WHS) course – study anywhere from $590
This is a distance online learning program which students can enrol into at any time. The program is designed to allow students to study anywhere. There is no need for you to have hard copy materials with you, as long as you have an internet connection, then you can start this course today. If you want hard copy resources posted to you, we can arrange this for you too.
The below table covers the Health & Safety program topics and the subject areas which will be covered.
Course Features & Benefits
When considering this program, students have two options. They can complete a “Get Skilled” program or they can complete the “Get Certified” program.
The best way to determine which program is best for you, is to consider some of the following:
GET SKILLED = this program offers students the opportunity to participate in all the learning activities, develop knowledge, learn the skills within this program. You have the option to complete assessments and get feedback to reinforce your learning. At the end of your learning program, you’ll be issued with a Training Aid Australia GET SKILLED Certificate of Completion.
GET CERTIFIED = this program includes all the “GET SKILLED” components, then has required assessments for the opportunity to obtain an Australian Nationally Recognised Qualification – BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety (WHS).
If you are interested in the GET SKILLED program, then you simply need to enrol into the program and commence your studies.
If you are interested in the GET CERTIFIED program, then register your interest by clicking on the below button and a student support officer will contact you to discuss your preferred program.
- Are you looking for a program which will provide you with knowledge and skills to take back to the workplace = GET SKILLED
- Are you after a course which covers Australian workplace practices so you can implement them in your workplace = GET SKILLED
- Do you have limited time to complete assessments due to personal commitments, work or family = GET SKILLED
- Are you motivated to complete assessment activities so that you can be recognised across Australia as having completed a nationally accredited
course = GET CERTIFIED
- Does your workplace need you to get a nationally recognised certificate = GET CERTIFIED
This course is suitable for all people around the world who are working in a work health and safety (WHS) role who may or may not work under supervision. They may provide leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
The program reflects the role of workers who apply a broad knowledge base and well-developed skills in a wide variety of contexts and may include coordinators, advisors and facilitators.
The knowledge & skills developed in this program are transferable to all workplaces, in any country.
Students will require access to the following resources to complete this course:
- Internet connection for online secure learner portal
- Access to a printer, if printing assessments
Language, Literacy & Numeracy Requirements
This course requires that students have fundamental Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills. For full details, please refer to the Course Description PDF.
Payment Options & Full Course Details
For the full details about this course, view the Course Description PDF.
We will email you the Certificate in Work Health Safety Course Description
Get Started on your Training
Call now to book on 02 1300 663 350 or email email@example.com.
Other Training Courses
Training Aid Australia provides other training courses for the Business Management and Safety Industry including:
- WHS Training Sydney (compliance and processes)
- Leadership Management Level 1 Sydney (leadership and developing teams)
- Leadership Management Level 1 Study Anywhere(leadership and developing
- Leadership Management Level 2 Sydney (recruitment and operational risks)
For more information about these courses, please feel free to contact us.