Refund and Cancellations
- If a class is cancelled by Training Aid Australia at any time, participants have the option of rescheduling to another date or receive a full refund of the course fee paid. No further monies will be paid for any other expenses the participant has or may incur.
- Refunds requests must be applied via email email@example.com. If your refund is approved, funds will be returned to the account that was used for the original payment.
- Students not able to attend the course due to late arrival or insufficient ID (applies only to white card Sydney) or insufficient level of English (applies to all NSW and VIC courses) are not entitled to a refund.
- You must arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled start time, courses start at the scheduled start time, late entry after 15 minutes after the scheduled start time will not be permitted.
- Certificates cannot be issued until all AVETMISS and USI information has been confirmed (where required) and all course paperwork requirements have been completed.
- Online Courses: Once an enrolment has been received for an online or correspondence course, no refund, transfer or cancellation is available.
- If a student is not successful in completing all assessments satisfactorily, they will need to rebook the course at a fee of $50.00. Applies ONLY to White Card NSW and RSA NSW courses
Cancellation Fees Public Courses:
- More than 24 hr before the course start time = Full Refund ($10.00 admin processing fee)
- Less than 24 hr before the course start time = $50.00 Refund
- No Attendance = No Refund
- Late Arrival = $50.00 Refund
- Insufficient level of English = $50.00 Refund
- No ID (applies to white card NSW only) = $50.00 Refund
Reschedule Fees Public Courses:
- More than 24hr before the course start time = Free Reschedule
- Less than 24hr before the course start time = $20.00 Rescheduling Fee
- Late Arrival or Insufficient ID (applies to white card NSW only) on the course date = $20.00 Rescheduling Fee
- No white card (applies to Removal Asbestos or Asbestos Supervisor VIC courses only) = $20.00 Rescheduling Fee
- No Attendance = Full course fee must be paid to reschedule
In emergency circumstances (for example, sickness) please contact Training Aid Australia and the management will evaluate your request on the case by case scenario.
Online Courses Refund Policy
Once an enrolment has been received for an online or correspondence course, no refund, transfer or cancellation is available.